RS&H is seeing an Airfield Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Activities include the geometric design of runways, taxiways and aprons; bituminous and concrete pavement design; storm water and utility infrastructure design;coordination with airports, airlines, FAA and other tenants; and construction administration/management. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that will embrace your ideas to even better serve our great family of airport clients.
• Bachelor's or Masters of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline from an accredited ABET university
• 8+ years of experience with 2+ years in Civil design of airport-related facilities at medium and/or large hub airports
• North Carolina PE registration or ability to obtain within 6 months of starting
• Previous project management and team leader experience is preferred
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD,Civil 3D,Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required for use in completing assignments
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.