The Business Management team currently manages a portfolio of over 240 agreements generating in excess of $170 million annual revenues. We are looking for entrepreneurial thinkers, persuasive leadership skills, and strong communication skills.
1. Attention to Detail - Ensures information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
2. Critical Evaluation - Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify an optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
3. Project Management - Ability to determine appropriate measures to achieve project goals and prioritize measures.
4. Business Acumen - Demonstrates broad understanding of the business, departments’ functions and the supporting work activities across the organization.
5. Communication - Effectively exchange information with stakeholders through various avenues, including but not limited to verbal and written.
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in business or public administration, finance, real estate or a closely related field; and five years of progressively responsible professional experience involving commercial or industrial asset management, property management, and/or real estate development, preferably in an airport environment.
About San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
We believe that everyone counts and we count on everyone.
Our culture is built on our commitment to operating San Diego International Airport in a safe, efficient manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations, promotes regional prosperity and protects our quality of life. We recognize the impact each employee has on the overall success of the Airport Authority as it pursues current and future goals. Through learning and continuous improvement, our employees strive on a daily basis to create a better experience for the traveling public and our tenants while furthering our sustainability initiatives that reduce our impact on the surrounding community. Each employee’s contribution enhances the value of the airport as a community asset and plays a key role in making the Airport Authority a world-class place to work.
We are proud of the diversity of our team members. We believe the foundation of our success is built on the variety of perspectives and ideas provided by the unique individual experiences of our employees at the Airport.
We are committed to providing the following to our employees:
?A cohesive and diverse work atmosphere
?Invigorating work that provides inter...esting and unique opportunities
?Stable and secure environment that integrates both government and a traditional business
?Ability to impact the community in a socially responsible way
?Competitive total rewards compensation package
Who Are We?
The San Diego County Regional Airport Authority owns and operates San Diego International Airport, significantly contributes to the local economy and plays a lead role in planning for the future air transportation needs of the region.