To apply, please visit: http://www.flypittsburgh.com/careers
- Administer the Facility Asset Management program. (facilities, systems, and equipment),
- Collects and records data in the Asset Management Program for both capital and maintenance projects;
- Administer the checklists for PM’s, inspection plans and estimates of time and cost;
- Enter Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) work orders for new equipment installations based on manufacturer Operation and Maintenance (O&M) data in conjunction with the needs of the facility;
- Assist in the evaluation of maintenance practices to develop or revise PM’s and work orders to improve data collection and tracking of equipment in support of predictive maintenance practices;
- Responsible for the daily inputs and improvements to the Asset Management Program;
- Record initial startup data, review manufacturer recommendations, develop programs for maintenance of key new assets installed during project work;
- Updates asset data periodically to incorporate replacement equipment, and enter new assets to be tracked in the Asset Management Program as they are entered into inventory;
- Periodically shadows Maintenance on PM’s to assess performance, evaluate work orders and develop plans for improvement as needed;
- Performs other related tasks as assigned or required;
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA):
- Statistical Analytical Methods, data base management, ROI calculation methods, group problem solving applications, key process indices (KPI) development and application;
- FAA and PennDOT regulatory, order and advisory circular requirements related to airport design, maintenance and approved equipment/materials.
- Understand the functionality of mechanical/electrical systems (including, but not limited to hydraulics, PLC’s, electrical distribution, electronics, HVAC, pumps, valves, piping systems, etc…)
- Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive written documents in English;
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Function independently and exercise considerable judgment in the resolution of problems;
- Solve practical problems and deal with numerous variables in unique situations;
- Communication - Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking - Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder - Recognizes the value of team work and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity - Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationshipsREQUIREMENTS
- The following requirements list the minimum education/training/experience required to qualify for this job. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Operations Management, Asset Management or other related field from an accredited college or university.
- Three years related experience in Asset Management.
- Possess or obtain prior to employment a valid Pennsylvania Class C driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment. SUPERVISION EXERCISED/ RECEIVED The physical demands that are described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands that are described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception. Must be able to understand and speak clearly in English.
Subject to remain on duty beyond normal hours or be recalled to duty up to 24 hours per day, seven days a week during emergency situations or other extensive periods. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and outside weather conditions, and loud noise. Primarily office environment; the noise level in the primary environment is usually moderate to quiet.
Employment is contingent upon the results of a physical examination performed by our examining physician.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING:
Employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug screening.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION:
Ability to successfully pass a thorough investigation consisting of a criminal history check (including but not limited to the requirements of TSR 1542.209), verification of prior employment and performance, reference and credentials checks, and in some cases credit history.