Airport Operations Coordinators are responsible for the following:
- Conducting daily airfield inspections, identifying and reporting airfield deficiencies, maintaining the Wildlife Hazard Management Program, and responding to all emergency alerts.
- Ensuring airfield security is maintained and provide escort to pedestrians and vehicles in secured areas.
- Issuing, recording, and monitoring all NOTAMS, via FAA Digital NOTAM Manager.
- Acts as liaison with all responding agencies during emergency situations.
- Monitoring and coordinating all construction projects.
- Maintaining work environment and equipment in clean, neat and orderly manner.
- Monitoring daily weather and provides tenants with severe weather notifications.
- Representing airport management on a 24 hour basis.
- May be asked to assist maintenance personnel with projects and operate heavy equipment on occasion.
- May be asked to assist management with marketing, business development, air service development, IT/social media, and/or other areas of airport management.
Four-year degree in Aviation Management, Airport Operations, Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field of study, required.
One year or greater in Airport Operations, or other relevant experience, preferred.
Pilot's license is a significant plus, but not required.
Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact and represent the company with airport tenants, state and federal authorities, and other organizations on a professional level.
Must possess a valid Georgia Driver's License with an acceptable driving record, or be able to obtain within first month of employment.
Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with other TBI employees, airport tenants, and federal/state aviation agencies.
General knowledge of computer applications, software and hardware; including Microsoft Office Suite.
Additional Salary Information: PTO and Benefits Package Included
About TBI Airport Management, Inc.
TBI Airport Management, Inc. and TBI US Operations, Inc.